Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First 5 Things I Can Live Without Thursday


This is my first 5 Things I Can Live Without Thursday. When I made the picture to use with this post and recurring posts each week, I tried to pick things that I can definitely live without.

Those things include:
  1. shoes that have outlasted their lifetime,
  2. all those plastic bags,
  3. all those plastic bottles,
  4. broken toys, and
  5. junk mail.

My box of "stuff" included mismatched socks and those plastic coat hangers from the store as well, but the five listed are the five that I wanted to highlight this week.

I'm hopeful that each week this post will help me and everyone else think of those things that are just hanging out in our home and don't need to take up residence there. Whether it be that we need to get rid of it or just never bring it in, I'm hoping that each week we'll be reminded to think about this and the 5 Things I Can Live Without.

I know you are thinking of all those things that you now want to share, so link up. Remember, link to your post and be sure to link back to here. To see guidelines for 5 Things, visit here.




Update: I stopped by earlier this morning to check in on the new meme and everything was working fine. Now, I see that the Mr. Linky has disappeared. I can't get into Mr. Linky's website so I think it may just be down. I went to several other sites that I know have Mr. Linky's for Thursday and they're missing, too. If it's not available, leave a comment with your link and I'll add them in later.

Mr. Linkys are great when they work!!

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by earlier this morning to check in on the new meme and everything was working fine. Now, I see that the Mr. Linky has disappeared. I can't get into Mr. Linky's website so I think it may just be down. If it's not available, leave a comment with your link and I'll add them in later.

    Mr. Linkys are great when they work!!

    ReplyDelete