Sunday, May 31, 2009

Decluttering Sunday?

Yes, even though it is Sunday, I have been decluttering some today. I have been fighting a sinus infection or cold or something since Thursday afternoon (sore throat, congestion, low grade fever and either a stuffy nose or a drippy nose - it changes from one to the other). I was feeling some better today so I decided to declutter in the following areas (sorry but no pictures - I just wasn't up to it):
  1. both the inside freezer and the refrigerator freezer (needed to see what we had before I do our menu plan for the week
  2. bathroom cabinet - I need some space to store the extras that I have been buying at CVS, Walgreens and Target
  3. under bathroom sink
  4. makeup drawer

Considering that I had to do these in shifts and then take a minute to rest because I wasn't feeling great, I'm really proud of what I was able to accomplish. I got rid of lots of outdated OTC medicines and old makeup and organized all the extras in one area so it's easier to find when we need more toothpaste or deodorant.

Tomorrow I need to tackle the closet by the back door. I have bought quite a few cleaning supplies and I can't even get them in that space. I hope that I'll feel like doing this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment