Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Declutter Day 26

Tonight we had t-ball so I was only able to get a few things done. In fact, I should be doing more now but I am taking a short rest before I go again.

We are still working on getting the furniture moved around and in the right areas. Right now, I have a dresser and a toddler bed in the middle of the living room floor. I have vacuumed and cleaned around (and under) them, but things still look disheveled with so much out of place.

Boo and I cleared all the toys from the room before he went to bed, but his room has got to be done tomorrow. So I won't finish the spring cleaning in the kid's room until then. We have already been decluttering old clothes, toys, etc. and cleaning in that area. On a side note, he has started (with a little prompting) sleeping in his room now. I'll post pictures of his room tomorrow once we have finished. He is already talking about sending pictures of his room to the House Fairy and I know he'll be ecstatic to see them show up here, too.

To see more spring cleaning that is going on, visit Simple Mom.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that you won my Gem of the Week Award for Work on it Wednesday. Congrats. You have been doing a great job. You can pick up the Gem Button off my site, be sure to link it back to today's post that has your name on there!

    ReplyDelete