Who knew that cleaning out closets and decluttering countertops and piles could win you awards? Well, that is exactly what has happened and I am so honored and humbled by this award. Thanks to Joy at Just Organize Yourself for bestowing this honor upon me. She has an awesome site on getting and staying organized and decluttered - a woman after my own heart.
Now, in return since this award is all about making new friends, I must nominate 15 of my favorite blogs for this award. They in turn will need to nominate their friends and so on and so on.
Here's my list of 15 (in no particular order). Check them out.
- A Frugally Old Fashioned Homemaker
- Focusing on the Bible, Family and the Great Deals
- Learning the Frugal Life
- Little House in the Suburbs
- Small Notebook
- Cents to Get Debt Free
- Beautiful 2 God
- Organized Everyday
- Simple Mom
- Freezer Friendz
- Working Moms Can Blog Too
- Sentiments from My Kitchen
- My Lil Budget Book
- Eat at Home
- and finally the lady who inspired this blog, Pigpen to Paradise.