Thursday, May 14, 2009

Declutter Day 28 and Spring Cleaning

Today the challenge for the Spring Cleaning Party over at Simplemom.net was the master bedroom. Because our bedroom is torn all apart right now waiting on the new furniture, I decided to attack my closet. I almost didn't take a before shot because it was so bad. Lots of things from the bedroom had just been thrown in there as we were trying to move furniture around from room to room. Now I'm glad that I did the before because it is a drastic change. See for yourself.

Before (as if you couldn't tell):
and After (aahhhh!):

Between what we cleaned out of Boo's room yesterday and the stuff from my closet today, we have a toy hamper full plus another paper sack that will get donated to the local church thrift store. Good for them. Better for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment