Friday, May 1, 2009

Declutter Day 19


IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!

At last, I hope to get a few days of peace and quiet (as much as you can have with a preschooler) and a little more decluttering.

This evening I have gone through the bookshelf in our living room. Since we will be getting new furniture in the bedroom, I have to do something with the books that are currently on the nightstands/bookshelf units that we have. The new ones have all drawers and no room for books. Some of my decorative items may have to go, but so be it.

Here is the before which really isn't much different from the after. I had to take this with the smaller digital camera and it's quality is not very good. The job is done though and I only had to get rid of 2 items: a small basket and a little birdhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment