Thursday, April 23, 2009

Three Things This Thursday

For my Three Things This Thursday, I thought I would list some things that I have accomplished this week. I'm so proud of our family for all that we have gotten done.

1. We were able to get our house in order this week for our home visit (see 2).

2. We are getting an exchange student next school year and have completed this process. We are currently awaiting the background check and then should be corresponding with her soon thereafter. My little one is so excited about "his big sister."

3. My little one has kept his own room straight this entire week. I am going to have to find some reward for that. I am sooo proud of you, Boo (his nickname)!

To check out more Three Things This Thursday, visit Psalms 104:24 (not the scripture which of course you could reference - but the website).

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Thanks for playing along this week....and a *high five* for your little one keeping up his room. Can he come over and teach my teenagers? LOL

    Peace~
    *~Michelle~*

    ReplyDelete