Sunday, April 26, 2009

Declutter Day 14 or Not

Well, once again, I didn't get any decluttering done on Sunday. I think I may have to mark Sunday as a No Declutter Day (my day to rest from decluttering).

As you know if you've been reading my posts, we are getting an exchange student next school year. We don't have any bedroom furniture for our spare bedroom yet except for this toddler bed and some old dressers from my grandparents' home. Of course, we aren't going to expect her to use this, so we decided to move our bedroom furniture (queen size) to this room and buy a king size set for our room.


Sunday after church we decided to check out some furniture sales at Ashley Furniture. I had found several things online that I liked but they are only on sale this week. Since the store is 1 1/2 hours away we decided we'd probably have more time to browse on Sunday that one afternoon. We didn't get home until bed time. So until Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. looking good and something that I need to do here as well

    ReplyDelete