Thursday, April 23, 2009

Declutter Day 10

I can't believe it. I have been doing this for 10 days!! Go me (well, us)!!!

One note of improvement for Tuesday of this week (Day 10) is now that we have gotten the entire house straightened up, my 5 year old knows what his room is supposed to look like and is working hard to keep it that way. He has only been pulling out one thing at the time and putting it back. He stayed home sick with my hubby (on Tuesday) and when I returned home everything was still in great order. Was I ever surprised? I only had a few dishes to wash up.

We had a T-ball game on Tuesday afternoon so the only decluttering that I was able to do was a little bit in the pantry. I had to run to the grocery store during my lunch to bring the guys a few snacks for the day so I straightened up the snack shelf in the pantry after I got home. I didn't snap a picture since it was only one part of a shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment