Saturday, April 25, 2009

Declutter Day 13

Day 13 was Saturday, April 25th. I finally got the baby chicks moved outside. They have created such a mess in my laundry room that I don't know when I'll ever get it all straigtened out. I've been promising pictures once we got the pen done and them moved so here it is...















aren't they sooo cute? Especially now that they are outside!!

I also spent time on Saturday repurposing an old dog pen into a nesting box for the laying hens. I cut the pen in half and attached part of it to the top to cover the nexts. We have to get some concrete blocks and then we'll be ready to move it into the pen for the older chickens.

Here it is...


No decluttering was done on this day with all the activity going on at the chicken pen. There's always tomorrow to attack something else.
Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment