Thursday, June 4, 2009

Declutter Day 31

Tonight I was able to go through several stacks of junk mail, bills, statements, etc. and get some filing done. I worked on getting the master bedroom finished as well. We've finally gotten all the furniture in and set up. So I spent some time lining the drawers and putting away laundry. I also hung a clock that I had bought and never really decided where it should go. It was just taking up residence in the spare bedroom, but now it is hung in the master bedroom and I love it! Hopefully, tomorrow I can post my master bedroom pictures.

Earlier in the day I had a meeting at which I arrived about 15 minutes early. It was raining really hard, so I didn't want to get out of my car until the rain slowed down or stopped. I decided to use that time and a plastic bag that we all seem to have too many of to gather up the trash. When I got back to my work, I threw the bag away. My car isn't completely decluttered, but all the trash is gone.
All in all, today has been a good day for decluttering!

No comments:

Post a Comment