Thursday, June 11, 2009

5 Things I Can Live Without Thursday

Is it Thursday already? With Vacation Bible School and swimming lessons this week, we have been on the move (literally). Of course, the two are 40 miles apart and we have been commuting back and forth. It's been a great week, just busy.

This Thursday's 5 Things I Can Live Without is centered around cleaning out my car (since that is what I have been concentrating on lately). Over at Organized Junkie, this month's task is the organize those vehicles.

Here are the 5:


  1. toys, toys and more toys (who ever came up with the idea that toys in the car was a good idea??)

  2. crayons (THEY MELT IN THIS FLORIDA HEAT!!)

  3. junk mail - yes, I have been housing it in the car to keep it out of the house.

  4. shoes, shoes, and more shoes (these, just like the toys, seem to multiply in the car).

  5. jackets and sweaters (I don't even remember the last time we wore these this year. Why are they still in the car?)

Join in and list your 5 Things. Since Mr. Linky doesn't appear to be cooperating today, just leave a comment with your link.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a post on it, but I recently cleaned out a couple of drawers in my kitchen--I threw away over-the-counter medicine that expired in 2005, new in the package batteries that were already expired, and 27 plastic lids that I couldn't find a bottom for!

    ReplyDelete