Monday, July 6, 2009

Declutter My Mind Day

Today was a day to relax and declutter my mind. First, Boo and I went with my best friend and her son to Chuck E. Cheese's and played games. We all had such a wonderful time. We didn't spend any money, because we had some accumulated unused tokens from other visits. Since that venture didn't cost us anything, we decided to go to the cheap movie theater and see the Hannah Montana movie. It was awesome! Both of our boys love music and love cowboys and farms so this movie was great for them. They also think Miley Cyrus is the greatest girl (they are only 5 and 4 but already starstruck with her). Afterwards, we ate and did a little school shopping.

It was a wonderful day to get out, clear my mind and get some much deserved "no thinking" time. Needless to say, the only decluttering that got done was from my mind.

Don't forget to stop and smell the roses sometimes (or for me, it's more like stop and spend some wonderful, fun time with my little one while he is still little and wants to spend time with Mama). To quote Hannah, "life's a climb, but the view is great."

No comments:

Post a Comment