Thursday, July 2, 2009

5 Things I Can Live Without Thursday


The DSL is working again and I am ready for 5 Things I Can Live Without Thursday. These things center around what has been going on at our home this week.

  1. Dial up - I had forgotten just how slow it is - I think I would rather have no Internet at all
  2. Outgrown toys - we decluttered in my son's room and found several large items that we got rid 0f (toddler table and chairs set, toddler recliner, small fold out couch)
  3. Paper piles - I went through several stacks that I had stashed
  4. Cluttered countertops - we had to clear these off this week because we have been putting up vegetables from the garden
  5. Too many cups - we decluttered lots of cups from the cupboard this week - how do we accumulate so many from Subway, Zaxby's and every other fast food place?

So there are my five for the week. What can you live without this Thursday? Link up and share.

1 comment:

  1. Ah good ole dial up, yup don't miss it either. As for cups, for some reason we don't have enough in this house!

    ReplyDelete