Sunday, September 12, 2010

Declutter Begun Again

It has been over a year since I did any posting about decluttering. That's not to say that I haven't decluttered anything. I just haven't written a post about it. Over this past week, I have been going through the kitchen and throwing out lots of things:
  1. Recipe books that I have never used and have never even looked at but thought I would
  2. Cereal that was out of date last year (how does this stuff get pushed so far back in the cabinet?)
  3. Plastic containers (this things seem to get in my cabinet and multiply like rabbits and where are the lids -why don't they multiply, too?)
  4. Stale bread and crackers
  5. Dish cloths (one day I don't have a single cloth in the cabinet and the next day it won't hold them all - the mysteries of below the sink)
  6. Food that I bought on sale that I thought we would eat
  7. The dreaded vegetable bin (some of this stuff I wasn't even sure what it HAD been)

So, here I go again, trying to declutter a little each day. Don't know if I'll have the opportunity to blog about it every day, but I will try to keep you up to date as much as I can.

What are you decluttering this week? Leave me a comment so I know I'm not all alone out there in this cluttered world.

No comments:

Post a Comment